Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gildan Products - Where do I buy them online?

My prior explained everything you need to know about t-shirts and the Gildan brand. I'll be editing that basic info and providing additional links over the next few weeks. To coincide with the development of this blog I will also need to provide links to the products that I sell so that you can buy these shirts when you need them. Currently I have two businesses, one is more retail in California and it sells blank t-shirts for screenprinting and embellishing and the other is my wholesale business that is focused more on the t-shirts and printing from Nevada.

To keep pace with my writing I will need to bounce back and forth between updating my products online to match all of the products that are for sale from Gildan that are relevant to my business. Currently I used the Gildan Heavy Cotton 5000, the Gildan Ultra Cotton 2000, the Gildan Blend 50 50 poly cotton 8000 and the newer Softstyle 64000 for most of my Gildan endeavors. I can't justify writing about more items until I update my pages to offer all of the colors and style sizes, comprehensively, before I go on.

Currently you can buy the Gildan t-shirts here: http://yque.com and http://blanktshirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment