Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shipping and prices - United States only - Priority Mail or Fedex

There is a balance I have to be considerate of between pricing the product and shipping to cover my expenses, but to make sure everyone gets their products promptly. Currently I use FedEx, UPS and USPS Priority mail for shipping. Typically I will pick based on the weight of the product as to how I ship it, unless the address is a PO Box or if the package is very small. My old system allowed me to have price breaks at different quantity levels for customers, but for simplicity sake I am pricing all the shirts at one level, the lowest level, until I get all of the products online. Keep in mind the shipping cost is expensive if you are ordering only 1-2pcs, but it gets cheaper as you add more to your cart. I am not shipping internationally for blank t-shirt orders at this time. I have had to eliminate Alaska and Hawaii for the meantime too.

1 comment:

  1. Pickashirt.com's objective is to offer you a quality custom hand tailored shirt to your measurements and your designs that is affordable and painless to order.

    http://www.pickashirt.com

    ReplyDelete