Saturday, April 3, 2010

Summer Pricing for Gildan Heavy Cotton T-shirts $1.35/ea Gildan Ultra T-shirts $1.85/ea

The titles says it all. I am lowering the prices to get the ball rolling for the summer. The prices for the Gildan Heavy Cotton t-shirts 5000 are $1.35/ea on white and $2.35/ea on color. The Gildan Ultra Cotton t-shirts are $1.85/ea on white and $2.85/ea on color. Check out http://store.blanktshirt.com to place a wholesale t-shirts order for these blank Gildan T-shirts. I am still working on the shopping cart interface to offer all of the colors. I spent the weekend trying to bring the pricing and ordering structure up to speed and I am not quite done on the Gildan Ultra t-shirts, but it works pretty well for most colors. This will be my main shopping cart for future blank t-shirt orders for wholesale customers that are printing shirts or that need t-shirt printing.

6 comments:

  1. When I found a blog called ‘Black T-shirt blog’ I figured that all the tees would be black. Wrong! They like all the colours of the rainbow, and they also seem to like text tees too.


    Cheap Wholesale T-shirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post of gildan t shirt for summer!its seems to be so nice to wear cool and colorful
    blank t shirts with stylish foot wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do really appreciate this blog. I like the details that you shared.


    Jazz | wholesale tshirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any further reading you would recommend on this?

    Amela
    t shirt printing kettering

    ReplyDelete
  5. This t-shirt looks really good with a designer legging. I am going to buy another one now after reading this post. These tees are actually very comfortable for playing any sport or going to the gym. It was wonderful coming across this post. I will share it with my friends as well.

    ReplyDelete